- This event has passed.
Stress: A Gut Reaction – How to Heal Your Brain-Gut Connection
February 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
About this Event
When you get nervous, anxious or stressed, where do you feel it first? In your gut!
When we rarely slow-down and never un-plug, we are at odds with our body’s natural ability to handle stress. The result is chronic stress.
- Is an epidemic in our society impacting our brains and our guts.
- Causes or worsens ninety-five percent of all illness.
- Disrupts the gut and creates chronic illness.
The biology of the stress response and the gut-brain connection are keys to our health.
What to Expect:
In this FREE workshop you will:
Learn the power of the brain-gut connection and how to start balancing it immediately.
Leave with concrete tips and tools on how to balance your health by tending to these lifestyle elements:
- Mindset as Medicine
- Food as Medicine
- Movement as Medicine
- Community as Medicine
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to learn how to manage your stress and improve your health.
- You have one of the following health issues:
- Chronic fatigue,
- Brain fog,
- Digestive issues,
- Achy joints,
- Sleep issues,
- Weight loss resistant
- Your doctor says that everything is normal but you still feel like something is off with your health.
Let us help you find the missing pieces to your health puzzle. Please join us for this empowering workshop!
At wellstead health, our practice of Functional Medicine is rooted in these principles:
- Finding root causes, not just treating symptoms
- Personalized, not one-size-fits-all
- Patient centered and science based
- Diet and lifestyle change first, not medication first
- Collaborative, empowering patients to take ownership of their health
Meet Our Health Coach and Workshop Facilitator:
Andrea Blunt is a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach.
She believes in the healing power of Functional Medicine because it:
- honors the mind, body, spirit connection,
- heals the indvidual and the Earth, and
- has the potential to transform our world in positive ways.
Andrea guides people to optimal health using collaboration, shared wisdom, unconditional support and laughter.
For more information, please feel free to contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about wellstead health, visit our website – www.wellsteadhealth.com