- This event has passed.
Induced After Death Communications (IADC) Workshop
January 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Induced After Death Communications (IADC) is a revolutionary new technique to help people resolve their grief for deceased loved ones. It is a trademark belonging to Dr. Alan Botkin, Psy D who discovered this phenomenon in 1995 while working in Chicago Veterans Hospital with combat veterans. Only a professional psychotherapist who has been trained in EMDR can administer IADC.
Based on human history and people’s deep desire the new understanding of healing grief is that the alive person has to develop and maintain continuing, meaningful and dynamic relationships with the deceased ones. During the IADC session, the client achieves the inner personal experience of connection, which does the healing.
* The therapy does not purport whether there is life after death or whether it is a special mechanism in our brain that helps us heal.
* IADC is not hypnotherapy. The therapist does not make any suggestion as to what or how the connection will be. The therapist only brings the client to the state of mind when the client may experience personally such connection.
* The therapy is not based on or affected by religion or beliefs.
* The client does not control whether or how the connection will happen and neither does the therapist.
* The connection happens in approximately 80% of the time. However, the grief relief happens almost all of the time.
* There are no adverse effects reported from IADC therapy.