SoulBeing Member & Industry Events
2023 MPCA Annual Conference: In-Person
October 25 @ 8:30 am - October 26 @ 2:00 pm
We are excited to welcome you to MPCA’s 2023 Annual Conference – Maine FQHCs: The Way Healthcare Should Be, taking place at the Samoset Resort in beautiful Rockport, ME, Oct. 25-26!
Join us as we gather with stakeholders and partners for in-depth presentations, panel discussions, and conversations. Over two days we will delve into topics such as recruitment and retention, integration of Community Health Workers (CHWs), Value-Based Payment (VBP), and building inclusive medical practices. We will also have sessions focused on important clinical issues including remote patient monitoring, suicide prevention and management, oral health, patient safety, and quality improvement.
Now more than ever, FQHCs are being called to meet the diverse and growing needs of vulnerable populations and those seeking trauma-informed and patient-centered care close to home. With health equity at their foundation, FQHCs address a wide range of primary care issues, from dental to behavioral health, while also understanding and responding to Social Drivers of Health (SDOH). This conference is an opportunity to celebrate and learn about FQHCs and the critical role they play in Maine’s healthcare infrastructure.
Target Audience: Health Center C-suite, Clinical Leadership, Board Members, Operational and HR Staff, Workforce Champions, Partner Organizations, Students and Health Care Professionals interested in learning more about FQHCs.
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: email@example.com or (207) 707-4050.
Please scroll down to see a list of our sponsors. Without their generous support, this conference would not be possible.
- There is a standard cancellation fee of $50.00.
- If registration is cancelled by 9/26/23, a refund of the registration amount – less the cancellation fee of $50.00 – will be issued.
- If registration is cancelled by 10/10/23, a refund of 50% of the registration cost will be issued.
- MPCA will not issue refunds for cancellations after 10/10/23, or for no shows.
- If you have registered but not paid for an event and you cancel after 9/26/23, you are responsible for the corresponding registration fee and will receive an invoice.