SoulBeing ™ exists to help bridge the gap between eastern and western approaches to health through one integrated, national network of health service providers. After all, holistic wellness is just another name for preventative healthcare – and there is nothing “woo-woo” about prioritizing your health or the health of the community you serve. At SoulBeing ™, we are committed to helping each person optimize their total health and performance by taking care of the whole person: mind, body, spirit, and soul (hence… SoulBeing ™).
We partner with corporate entities, clinics, and individuals, as well as insurance providers and administrators, to facilitate preventative healthcare and educate all patients about the many options available to them to improve their wellness – and how to afford it!
The SoulBeing community was founded in 2017 with the intention of uniting wellness professionals working toward the same ends, sometimes even on the same patients, in a historically siloed industry.
Today, our mission has expanded to also connect the wellness professional community with the clients that they can best serve. We are passionate about partnering with insurance providers and administrators to facilitate preventative healthcare and educate all healthcare consumers about the many options available to them to improve their wellness.
Our method involves utilizing existing HSA funds and allocated wellness dollars to finance traditional and alternative health services to promote optimum health. We believe that for any given health goal, the best possible outcome can be reached through the combination of a variety of specialized approaches, and we want to help you discover the perfect formula for your specific needs.
Whether you are seeking to combat a certain symptom, condition or disease, or you simply want to improve your overall wellbeing, SoulBeing will:
- Connect you with qualified and vetted providers in your neighborhood with specialized expertise in your areas of interest
- Offer personalized recommendations to accomplish your specific health goals
- Generate necessary documentation for compliance
- Help facilitate the exchange of services for the funds you’ve already accrued in your HSA account
- Provide physician support for recommended services and Letters of Medical Necessity for appropriate services for your preventative health goals
- We are called SoulBeing because we believe preventative healthcare is equal parts body, mind, heart, and soul. With access to our staff of medical professionals and an extensive network of vetted healthcare providers, we are the convenient and holistic solution to preventative health for you and your employees.
Benefits for Healthcare Clients:
- A Free Wellness Assessment that recommends therapies based on your current health profile.
- Easy to use search that allows you to find a professional in your area that specializes in your condition.
- Curated resources and education: including videos, articles, and events that help you navigate your health issues.
Benefits for Wellness Professionals:
- Get access to a powerful network of like-minded peers & business resources for your practice to thrive.
- Enable thousands of SoulBeing members in the Northeast to find your services.
- Receive and give recommendations and referrals, to help gain new clients without paying for advertising.
Julia White MacMillan
SVP Business Development
Julia is an innovative business, marketing, and product development executive with over 30 years of proven success in the Information Technology, Financial, and Services industries. Julia has distinguished performance of driving revenue growth, leading strategic initiatives, and launching cloud-based enterprise processes to accelerate product innovation and adoption. She was most recently the SVP of Marketing and Product Development for Upromise where she led the planning, development and execution of all marketing, product development and UX/CX strategies. Additionally, she led the management of all online retail, dining, and
financial strategic partnerships. Julia has held a variety of senior roles overseeing business development and marketing at Bank of America and MBNA America in both Wilmington, DE and Camden, ME. Julia is a graduate of Vanderbilt University.
Dr. Bill Lewis
MD, MBA – Senior Medical Advisor
Dr. Bill Lewis serves as a Senior Medical Advisor for SoulBeing and is a Telemedicine expert for Fortune 500 companies and Care Delivery Organizations. He supports initiatives in organizations such as the American Telemedicine Association and Urgent Care Association of America. He is currently the Chair of the ATA/CHQI Accreditation Committee for Telemedicine. Bill has extensive experience leading large companies and Healthcare organizations such as Humana, Concentra Health Services, and various other Telemedicine, Urgent Care, Worksite and Wellness companies.
Senior Strategic Advisor