Last updated: 02/02/2022
Information We Collect
Information is collected from you at several different points during your visit to the Websites.
Information You Give Us
At certain points during your visit to the Website you may be asked to provide information about yourself, or given the option to provide certain information, such as your email address or name. For example, you are asked to provide your name, and an email address when contacting us via the “Contact Us” form at www.soulbeing.com/contact-us/
You have the choice about whether to disclose the information necessary to use these features.
Passive Collection of Information
Analytics, Web Beacons, & Cookies
We use the services of third parties to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our Website, and to collect certain information and send out emails and other mailings/correspondence. Some of these analytic and/or mailing services collect personally identifiable information about you.
The Website may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited certain web pages. Web Beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about usage of our Website. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides.
We use “cookies” to collect and store information related to how our Site is used when you visit the Website in order to improve our services for you. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and transferred to your device.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
We use session cookies to monitor your interaction with the Website. We also use permanent cookies to track click streams. We do not link cookie data to personally identifiable information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The “help” feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, and how to receive a notice when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site.
The following operators collect information about you while you are on the Websites:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Emailed inquires can be made using forms found on this service provider’s customer support website: https://www.google.com/contact/
4141 Hacienda Drive,
Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
T: (925) 924-9500
Emailed inquires can be made using forms found on this service provider’s customer support website: https://www.zoho.com/contactus.html
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Website and the services we provide on it. We also use this information to do the following:
- To identify and communicate with you;
- To respond to your requests/inquiries;
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send;
- To inform our marketing strategy and approach;
- To update you on changes to our business or legal guidelines;
- To maintain certain third-party analytics reports, which track non-personal Website traffic activity for the purpose of improving the website and providing the best services possible to visitors/users to/of the Website, including determining the content of greatest interests to Website visitors and what types of devices are accessing the Website; and/or restore lost data or help resolve Website visitor issues.
- To serve you advertisements for our services across different internet websites.
Contacting You By Email
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
From time to time we may decide that it is more efficient to use third parties to perform specific services, such as sending newsletters or other correspondence to our users. If we use a third party to provide a specific service your information may be shared with those third-party partners to the extent necessary for those organizations to provide services to us or to our users. Any such organizations who receive user information for this purpose are required to keep the information confidential and only use it to provide services to us or our Site users.
We may also provide your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If you have authorized us to do so;
- We are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- It is necessary to protect the legal rights, privacy, property, or safety of our organization, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates, or our employees, agents, and/or contractors;
- To protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- To protect the safety and security of visitors to the Website;
- If we accept an offer to purchase some or all of the information that we maintain about our customers, either as part of a sale of our business or otherwise, including, but not necessarily limited to [insert list of customer data that may be sold here];
- To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that you may sustain; and/or
We may also share aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
Controlling Your Personal Information
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and what we do with it so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. If you choose, you may restrict our collection or use of your information through the Website in the following ways:
- Do not submit information through the Website.
- Do not visit third-party websites through the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Do not send us e-mails or submit our Contact Us form.
This Website contains information about alternative and complementary medicine services. We do not intend to gather personal information online from or about children. We encourage all children and teens to seek consent from their parents before providing any information about themselves, their families, or their homes to anyone on the Internet.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
The security of your information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
While we strive to protect the information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our Website.