SoulBeing Member & Industry Events
Healthcare Strategy 101 for HR Professionals
March 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This event is approved for 3 SHRM Professional Development Credits. All our events are free to HPA members!
Are you looking for strategies to control costs and better engage employees and dependents? Look no further! The Healthcare Purchaser Alliance of Maine is offering a 3 hour mini-conference where we will share insights into a host of tactics Maine employers are using to deliver higher quality, more affordable healthcare to their employees.
The conference will begin with a networking breakfast, followed by a series of short presentations where we will:
- Explore trends in the healthcare market and examine how they’re impacting your employees and business;
- Understand the pros and cons of being fully-insured, level-funding, joining a captive, and self-funding;
- Learn what to watch out for when evaluating TPAs, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), and point solutions;
- Better understand how to leverage data to define and track your healthcare strategy;
- Identify a host of cost saving resources and strategies that business of all sizes can employ today!
This event will be a great learning opportunity for any employer who is struggling with high healthcare costs and feels powerless to control year after year of premium increases. We hope you can join us!
Who Should Attend?
The ideal attendee is an HR professional who works for an organization with 50 or more employees on their health plan and wants to be proactive about controlling their organization’s healthcare costs.