SoulBeing Member & Industry Events
Online Mindfulness Meditation Community – Social Wellness
January 28 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to the Online Mindfulness Meditation Community!
Join us for a virtual gathering of like-minded individuals who are passionate about practicing mindfulness meditation. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced meditator, this online event offers a supportive space for you to deepen your practice and connect with others.
We meet weekly!
This January we will explore Mindfulness and Wellness together.
Using the structure of the 6 Dimensions of Wellness as a framework each week, members will connect each topic to mindfulness.
This is the last session, January 28th, Social Wellness and meditation.
The structure will be the same each week:
- Short talk on the week’s wellness topic and connecting it with mindfulness,
- Instrumental music while participants have time to take a short one-page assessment, journal or meditate
- Guided meditation led by a certified mindfulness teacher
- Sunday, January 7th: Emotional Wellness (our feelings and emotions and meditation)
- Sunday, January 14th: Intellectual Wellness (our thoughts and meditation)
- Sunday, January 21: Spiritual Wellness (our connection to purpose and meditation)
- (This week) Sunday, January 28: Social Wellness (our interconnectedness and meditation)
How to participate:
Simply sign up and log in to our online platform to access the event. Whether you prefer to meditate in the comfort of your own home or while on the go, our virtual community provides a flexible and convenient way to engage with mindfulness meditation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to cultivate mindfulness and connect with others!
Led by a certified mindfulness teacher, Carrie Tkaczyk